MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS TO TEACH DRAMA
The Helen O’Grady Drama Academy provides an opportunity for energetic and enthusiastic teachers to run a business which allows contact with children, school holidays free and an attractive income. The Academy offers a self-development programme for children designed to build their confidence and self-esteem through a carefully constructed drama programme. It can also provide a fun way to teach English as a foreign language!
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Franchisees are fully trained in all aspects of the teaching, marketing and administration of our programme. Support includes pre and post launch training continuing throughout the first year of operation. In subsequent years, regular visits by a director or senior member of staff will be made. Regular telephone contact is always maintained. Three times a year, Principals attend a training seminar, to cover relevant business matters and to workshop curriculum for the coming term. These days are also an opportunity for Principals to catch up with other Principals and exchange anecdotes and ideas.
KEY FRANCHISE FEATURES
- Franchisees are fully trained in all aspects of the teaching, marketing and administration of our programme. A comprehensive scheme provides pre and post launch training, continuing into term 3 of the first year. In subsequent years, regular visits by a director or senior staff member will be made.
- Our advertising and marketing programme has been devised through experience and with the assistance of a top advertising agency. It has proven to be extremely effective.
- Assistance is given to Franchisees in the selection of their initial studio locations.
- All curriculum content and lesson plans are provided each term over a five year period. Therefore, Franchisees are spared the time-consuming task of research and preparation of lessons.
- The drama academy franchise is operated from home, with teaching studios being established in suitable halls within the franchise territory.
- Hours of work are far less than other businesses of comparable income.